DKINGJAY POST

LONG READ: The Sanusi speech that scolded Buhari’s government

0 in Share First of all, I want to break from tradition. Usually I speak in Hausa in Kano. But, I don’t know how I am go...

Friday 16 December 2016

Jose calm ahead of January window

Jose Mourinho reiterated he is happy with his current Manchester United squad, when he was asked about the upcoming January transfer window at Friday's pre-match press conference.

Premier League clubs are permitted to buy or sell players again from New Year’s Day up until 23:00 GMT on Tuesday 31 January, but the Reds boss indicated he does not expect to be active.
"I’m quiet and calm. I’ll see what happens," said Mourinho.
"As I have said, I like to keep my squad the same, but as I told you and I repeat, as a manager I never feel that I have the right to stop people trying to be happier and trying to give a different direction to their careers.

“If the conditions are right for the club and that moment arrives during the month of January, then we will have to react. Let's see what happens but at the moment, if you ask me if I am waiting for someone to be here on 1 January or if we are chasing some player because we want to have a new player here on 1 January, not at all.
"I like my squad, I trust my squad."

No comments:

Post a Comment