DKINGJAY POST

LONG READ: The Sanusi speech that scolded Buhari’s government

0 in Share First of all, I want to break from tradition. Usually I speak in Hausa in Kano. But, I don’t know how I am go...

Monday 5 March 2018

Obesere Releases New Fuji Album ‘Ojurawonlo’ Yankee Special


Fuji icon, Alhaji Abass Akande Obesere has released another Fuji album entitled ‘Ojurawonlo.’
Alhaji Obesere, who has been touring different cities in the United Kingdom and Ireland since January 2018 is expected to release the new album today, Monday, March 5th, 2018.

An insider in his team had hinted Nigerian Tribune on Sunday that he had done a very good job on the new album.

Obesere releases new album ajurawalo yankee series 1
“Alhaji will release a new album entitled Ojurawonlo on 5th of March, 2018. Infact, he did a very good job. He never disappoints his fans both Fuji and Hip-hop.”

Recall that Obesere recently signed a multi-million dollar record deal with US based label, Freeworld Music.

Alhaji Obesere thanked God for the success of the new album.

“I thank God for the success of this new album. It took a while before I am convinced that the people will love it. I have never disappointed and I will not. The people deserve the best and I will give it to them anytime anyday. Trust me,” he said

No comments:

Post a Comment